If you’re looking to make friends in the community, join one of our free virtual support groups! All meetings are held on Zoom and have guests from Racine and Kenosha and as far as Madison and Green Bay.
- Queer Social Group (Wednesdays, 10-11 am)
- Transgender & Nonbinary Support (Wednesdays, 5-6 pm)
- Fifty and Up (First and Third Saturdays, 1-2:30 pm)
Youth & Family Groups
We offer ongoing events and online hangouts for youth, and offer support groups and trainings for family members.
- Be You: LGBT Youth Group (Thursdays, 5-6 pm)
- Youth Art Night (Third Thursdays, 5-7 pm)
- Parenting with Pride (Tuesdays, 5-6 pm)
Adults & Allies Groups
Explore queer topics in a space with mixed LGBT adults and allies, often their family members.
- Free to Be: Queer Spirituality Group (Mondays, 7-8 pm)
- Queer Book Club (Last Thursdays, 6-7:30 pm)